Monday, 25 August 2014

Cage City continued

Another bank holiday over and rounded off quite depressingly with an all day down pour.  
I went back to my parents this weekend to see some friends and family, struggling back home to London tonight armed with more clothes and a suitcase weighing an absolute ton.  The tubes were not fun with all the extra baggage making me realise that this shopping/clothes addiction must stop.  My room is bursting at the seems, rails are crammed and drawers are breaking (no jokes) and now I have an extra suitcase full of clothes to find a home for.  

I haven't had the time to shoot many outfits these last few weeks so I thought I would show you another look from my Cagecity Meets shoot. ..






Bag & Sliders - River Island / Jeans & Top - Cage City


Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday!  

Also any of you lovely lot going to the #bloggersfestival planned and hosted by Scarlett London, if you where invited then holla and maybe we can hook up and head over together!


xxx







11 comments:

  1. I am totally swooning over them jeans! And I feel you on clothes bursting out of drawers and cupboards! I'm selling loads of my clothes that a don't wear, I have had such a massive clear out but I'm sure it has barely made a dent!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE TOP AND SLIDERS
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so beaut, love the print clash and those gold sliders are perfection!! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this look! I really want those trousers!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous!
    Love this top!

    I am hosting a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY on my blog if you wanted to join :)

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! Love the golden accents with the slippers and the clutch <3
    xoxo

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you look so beautiful, love everything about this outfit, specially the golden details.
    Just found out about your blog and I'm in love! Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know when you do on my blog and I'll follow right back!
    FASHION ENVIOUS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes and the matching bag! xx

    http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top over the pants looks so cool and unique!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig