Sunday, 10 August 2014

Missguided Style Challenge - How to wear a maxi dress part 2

Long time no blog, the one main reason being that I have no Wi-Fi in my new London abode and as you can imagine it's a pretty painful existence.  However the countdown is on until the God of all gods (in mine and my housemates eyes anyway) AKA the Virgin media man turns up and gets us online and then regular blogging can resume.  This is a very overdue post as it's the 2nd part of my 'How to style a maxi' challenge from Missguided so apologies of the lengthy delay in seeing the night time look. 





 

Dress c/o - Missguided / Shoes c/o - Missguided / Bag - Carboot / Jacket - H&M / Fedora - Primark

 
So I have been living in London for 2 weeks now and my feet have not touched the ground, every night I am busy either meeting friends for dinner, hanging with my new very lovely housemates or wandering around the extensive selection of shops I have on my doorstep.  My lunch breaks are spent mooching up and down Brick Lane taking in eclectic street style, the luring smells from the curry houses or trying to avoid spending all my wages in the vintage market!  I sometimes walk over to Spitalfields in the hope of finding an antique treasure for my new bedroom or to taste something new from the incredible choice of food haunts there.  I must admit working in Brick Lane is a lot more interesting than my old workplace and every day reminds me why I wanted to move here.  I also could attend a blogging event with ease after work and no expensive train costs involved - I headed to Soho last week to view the new AW14 collection from Missguided and met the lovely Leigh from Fox & Feather and Lydia from Lydia Rose and of course Robyn who kindly invited me along! I took a couple of photos on my phone as was clearly being a bad, unprepared blogger that night because I forgot the one blogging essential my camera!
 
Hope you all had a good weekend.
 
 
 
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having such a good time living in London! I really love your bag

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely outfit ! love your heels and maxi dress x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are amazing! <3

    Check out my blog - whichit.blogspot.com
    choosing bloggers to feature, follow backs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I couldn't live without WiFi /: amazing shoes!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the tassles on that jacket - looking rock chic festival ready hun :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! Fab pics too :)
    Glad to hear you are lovin' LDN...hope you get some WiFi in your life soon!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. missed your blogginggg! glad to see you back with the perfect way to wear this at night! love a tassle xx

    www.twoshoesonepair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit so much! Just got a fringed jacket so this has given me some inspiration on how to style :) was so great to see you at the Missguided event!
    Lydia x
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg those shoes and that purse, stuuuunning !!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! some kind of a rock n roll hippie look ;)

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, especially the shoes and jacket! :)

    Sarah Louise Porter Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig