Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Wednesday Wants | Beach or City...

This weeks Wednesday wants is inspired by a little trip I plan to make sometime soon, my best friend and her fella are off travelling Europe in a camper van (I know, how cool) and I plan to pay them a little visit.  Now as they are travelling the destinations change rather rapidly and I am unsure whether my trip will be seaside, beach chilling or city chic.  
With the uncertainty of the destination at this stage I thought I would select some pieces that I think could suit both locations...


Jersey Dress - Esprit / Sunglasses - Esprit / Sandals - River Island / Costume - River Island / Hat - Accessorize / Tassel Bag - Target / Bracelets - Surfdome / Earings - Esprit



xxx



14 comments:

  1. I really like the costume!:))

    www.kkaasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous picks, love the costume!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes & bag on this wish list! :)

    www.thestylesparrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the river island sandals! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tassel bag is absolutely stunning, i love this photo set it's making me so excited for my summer holiday!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I'd love to go travelling in a camper van, you're friends seem cool haha xx
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest bag ever x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, the bag is adorable and the sunnies are awesome too!

    www.foodfashfit.com / Read my latest post here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shoes! <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful choices :)

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely choices, im lovin the bag so much!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely choice of goodies! i love these kind of inspo/want posts! x



    CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig