Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Cage City Meets

Hey Ya'll, I am all out of sync right now my life is so crazy blogging really has had to take a back seat.  My job is full on, lots to learn and lots to prove, I can just about check my phone.  It kills me that I can't properly read through all the tweets I want and do my usual hourly instagram perv but that's actually a good thing as I love to be busy. 

 Amongst all the madness I did get a chance to meet the bloody gorgeous Nadine over at Cage City as she asked me along to be involved in Cage City Meets, I was asked to style 6 different looks and was photographed with the usual cheesy grin in them.  
We had a photo sesh outside on the uber cool roof-top and then hit the studio for the last outfit.  Nadine wrapped our evening up with an interview where I am the usual cringe interviewee, Nadine however was a babe and as expected the choice of outfits were on point.  
Here is my first outfit from the evening, the mesh coat I am wearing was one of my favourite pieces...






Shoes & socks - My own / Denim dress, Mesh Coat and crop top - Cage City


Check out my Cage City meets HERE



xxx






7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, you look amazing! the coat is super cool
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is bloody amazing, lovely photos.

    floral-infinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a beaut! loving that mesh coat and those boots x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in this hun! Know what you mean about being busy, I am quickly checking blogs when I should be catching up on Morning emails - whoops! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mesh coat is so cool!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig