Monday, 21 July 2014

Monday Musing | Casual style inspiration

Since the revival of boyfriend jeans and the constant want to wear trainers with everything I have a sudden urge to create cool casual outfits based around these simplistic, on trend pieces.  So much so I have started a new Pinterest board and appropriately named it 'casual'.   God I am imaginative.

For me dressing as if you haven't made much of an effort actually requires more effort.  
I am sadly not one of these girls that can flop out of bed and into the nearest outfit, unwashed and make up free and still look like a goddess.  
No, no, time and planning must go into my looks which greatly annoys and pleases me at the same time.  If I were however one of those fall outta bed flawless girls (god damn them creatures) then this is how I would be doing it...









All images taken from Pinterest



Sadly I am not so hand me the MAC and a stippling brush and let me get to work.




xxx

5 comments:

  1. Haha I'm completely the opposite of a fall out of bed flawless girl. Loved looking at these pics, now I am depressed at my wardrobe.

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pic choices :)

    I struggle to even look human rolling out of bed...let alone like a goddess!!!
    Wash and go I am not...so deffo feeling your pain there!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was this kind of girl!

    Shanika | Shanika-says.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of a dressed up baseball cap...I've yet to try my hand at the overalls thing, this will just be my next baby step! Love the inspiration for casual wear, my feed is littered with glam looks, it's nice to see a change of pace!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig