Sunday, 6 July 2014

Outfit Post | Boohoo Coord

This Sunday blog post comes after a rather stressful weekend, house-hunting all day yesterday in London but with not much luck, wedding prep last night with my beautiful friend Heather who is going to look a stunner in approximately 20 days and then all day today clearing out old clothes and attempting to pack what I can.  
Its official I have way to many clothes.  

Here's an outfit from a week or so ago which I forgot to post, it's a glamorous, sparkly co-ord  from Boohoo which I bought for Ascot last month.  
It is from the Boohoo night Collection and is impressive quality, the fabric is weighty and an array of gorgeous pastel pinks, mint greens and golds.  
My look for Ascot was a lot smarter, styled with a fitted white blazer, nude sandals and a clutch but here it shows how versatile the 2 piece is teamed with a loose kimono and Birkenstock dupes for a day time look.  
Who said you can't wear head to toe sequins shopping!

As I was one of the runners up for the Fashion Chick MBFWA competition I won a voucher for Boohoo which kindly contributed towards this fabulous outfit!






Skirt and Cami c/o - Boohoo / Kimono c/o - InLoveWithFashion / Shoes - Ebay / Wrist cuffs - Ebay / Fedora - Primark




I hope you all had lovely weekends whatever you got up to, I'm off to log back on to Spareroom, Zoopla and Rightmove to continue the house search!
Wish me luck.




xxx








18 comments:

  1. Oh wow Abbie! I'm just in love with that co-ord, it's simply to die for, so gorgeous. You look divine girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coord and really like the way you styled it, you made it a lot more wearable x

    BLOG | Talking Pickles


    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE TOP! It's so cute. Reminds me of the starfish in the ocean. It's so complex too. Easy to wear for casual use and great to go out dinning with!! Sorry, I tend to get overly excited about things! Oops!

    http://mythinkingbowl.blogspot.com/ - New Miu Miu Review (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh this is so gorgeous! I love how you have styled this and made the sequins more of a casual look
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, the colours are amazing!

    Ally x

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an amazing co-ord ! love x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress xxx

    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit!! I loveeee the sequins! Amaazing!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sparkles...and love how you've styled them :)
    Think I need that kimono!!
    x

    PS Good luck with your search lovely :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Working those sequins girl! I'm London based, what areas are you looking at?

    Shanika | shanika-says.blogspot.com | Rants, Reviews and Revelations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy, looking everywhere atm a bit confused! Mainly Bethnal Green, Shoreditch but they are quite pricey so have moved out to Homerton, Hackey Wick, Stoke Newington around those areas atm! My tube for work is Liverpool street so quite central! xx

      Delete
  13. love the sparkling and those sandals!
    xx

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  14. The sequins are so pretty! love the super platform sandals! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cool!!! Love this combo!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig