Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Wednesday Wants | Accessoryo Wishlist

Is it Wednesday already?  Time is flying away with me as I leave for London on Sunday, my life is all packed up and I am living out of suitcases and multiple handbags at the moment which in this heat is not the easiest when getting ready.

Last night I was surprised by my lovely friends with dinner and cocktails, I was so over whelmed as I had no idea.  I innocently thought I was popping to the pub with a couple of friends however after a swift detour and a journey filled with my moaning (about various tasks I still need to do before I move) we arrived at TGI's.  
20 of my friends were sat there cheering and videoing my very shocked face,  I feel very blessed to have such a lovely group of girls around me and very sad to leave them!

This weeks wish list is accessory based and focused on the fairly new and fabulous online store Accessoryo, where they believe accessorising is the key.
  
They have kindly given me an discount code so I can offer you lovely lot 20% off, just type in FASHIONTATT20 at the checkout and treat yourself!  I picked out my favourite pieces from the site below and voila here you have this weeks 'Wednesday Wants'...


Cat Eye Sunglasses / Statement Necklace / Bug Inspired Earrings / Gold Cuff / White Necklace / Pastel Pink Sunglasses 



xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love love love those pink sunnies! So pretty!

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the sunglasses! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat eye sunnies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig