Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Casual...

OK so first things first, yes I am smiling and yes I am wearing a hair piece.  
Now I am (as you are all probably aware by now) obsessed with dying my hair, constantly colouring it, stripping it, growing it, cutting it and to be honest I am probably any hairdresser's worst nightmare.  
I found this ponytail hair piece in my fake hair drawer (LOL) and weirdly enough it matches my roots which are currently growing out.  I am attempting to create a natural ombre however this could take years so in the meantime I thought I would take my ponytail out for a spin. 

A casual mid-week outfit styling my new top from In Love with fashion with my patterned pastel pink leggings and my old favourite denim shirt.






Top c/oinlovewithfashion / Leggings - Primark / Boots - New Looks / Shirt - Charity Shop / Necklace - Carboot / Bag - Primark / Hairpiece - Random hair shop in Portsmouth / Sunglasses - Ebay



xxx








23 comments:

  1. LOVE this look! your tee is amazzzzing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, looks fab with those leggings!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair, it looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loovely laid back look! That top is genius and I love the trown over denim top! & Your hair looks so lovely aha omg i have a hair drawer too! Ahaha lovely post doll!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so rad!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That t shirt is amazing - you look stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool outfit.
    and the hair piece looks so real!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tee and your hair very 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the whole look :)
    Ditto on the fake hair drawer!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This t-shirt is amazing, definitely on my wishlist xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe like the look! <3 the top is pretty cool!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg, awesome glasses!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh, this is casual outfit yet looks so gorgeous <3 I love it! Especially your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hair and T...I have a friend called Coco, think I might have to buy it for her!

    Shanika ~ shanika-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a fake ponytail too! i love it, is very funny to have long hair sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally love this cool look!

    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit
    New follower
    Adija
    iamadijak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. A M A Z I N G BLOG! 

    Keep it up! i love reading it!
    New Follower!!

    www.HpDays.co.uk

    

HP

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAAAASSSS GIRL! WERK. LOVING YOUR BLOG HONEY. KEEP ON GOING. X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig