Happy New Year to you all.
Hope you all had a good evening - I am still recovering from a mates house party, yes 2 days on and I am still suffering. I believe you call that getting old (holding back the tears as I type).
I am pretty excited about 2013, not because I have any plans yet but because I have a whole fresh year to make some! I thought about my New Year resolutions today and have a few things that I hope 2013 will bring...
- Hardcore saving - preferably to move back out but who knows. lets just say saving for a rainy day.
- Sell more clothes on ASOS Marketplace - me and my sister scour charity shops & vintage fairs and re-sell items via ASOS. So the plan is to continue & make more dollar.
- Push my blog - I enjoy blogging/styling and jeeeez can only imagine if I had more time to make this something more full time and permanent. Its good to dream.
- Book up more gigs - me and my girls are little gig/event/festival freaks but had a much quieter year on that front in 2012. All that will change this year though ladiessssss if your reading! <3
- Visit London more - Its only an hour and 10 away on the train so making sure I make the most of it this year.
- Network more - Just in general, at work, out, see more people that kind of thing. Just do more stuff and meet more people basically!
Anyway enough of the serious stuff whats more important are the bits I want to buy as we enter 2013, check out my latest wishlist...
Parka - Fashion Union / Nikes - ASOS / Leather Jacket - Urban Outfitters / Creepers - Ebay / Beanie Hat - ASOS Marketplace
I have been after a proper parka for ages its just your standard timeless coat, think Oasis and orange lining.
I already own Creepers but fancy some with a pattern on now.
Nikes, god I want a pair sooooo bad, standard black as they would go with everything.
Beanie - love, studs - love, studs on a beanie - Yes Please.
Leather jacket because my one is on its last legs but I will not throw it out until I find a suitable replacement.
So basically from this post I have realised that I have a lot to do/go/see and buy, which means I need payday to be here like now. And I have another 4 weeks to wait. Shit.
What have you guys set as your goals for the year?